1. Repairing your vehicle correctly and safely is our top priority.
2. Your vehicle is the second largest investment you're likely to make. Preserve its value and Your safety by having it repaired professionally.
3. Never drive a car that could be unsafe due to damage.
4. You may leave you car at our shop and ask the insurance company to inspect it here.
5. There is no law requiring you to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
6. You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. The insurance company can not require you to go to a particular shop. Note: Regulated by Washington State Law.
7. Differences in repair estimates are common. Estimates can be confusing. If you are not sure why one estimate is different from another you have received, please ask us to explain it.